At Virginia Orthopedics, our goal is simple – to bring you back to an active, healthy and pain-free life. Our orthopedic experts have advanced training in nearly every specialty, and will give you an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan that will get you on the mend as quickly and safely as possible. At Virginia Orthopaedic, you’ll find everything you need to get you back to what you love.
At Virginia Orthopedics, our orthopedic surgeons are qualified to evaluate, diagnose and treat musculoskeletal ailments including:
- Ligament sprains
- Muscular or tendon strains
- Cartilage injuries
If you would like your symptoms diagnosed or evaluated, or would like to explore our treatment options for a musculoskeletal condition or ailment, contact one of our office today. If you have been injured and you seek immediate medical attention, we also have an urgent care for orthopedic injuries. Staffed with experts ready to help, we are your only regional source for emergent orthopedic care.
General Orthopedic Specialties
Whether you have experienced the trauma of a fracture or the chronic pain of back, neck or foot problems, the specialized orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff of Virginia Orthopedic can help you return to a pain-free lifestyle.
The team of general orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff at Virginia Orthopedic specializes in:
- Reducing pain from herniated discs, spinal stenosis or other spine-related injuries or conditions
- Treating ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries or arthritis in the hips, knees and shoulder joints
- Repairing fractures, such as broken limbs, collarbones or kneecaps
- Revising earlier, unsuccessful surgeries to restore function and decrease pain
Our primary goal is to put our patients on the path to healing. You shouldn’t have to limit your lifestyle due to immobility caused by pain. At Virginia Orthopedic, you can expect a thorough physical evaluation, accurate diagnosis and a custom tailored treatment plan that will get you back to what you love.
General Orthopedic Procedures
Our orthopedic surgeons have advanced training in specific orthopedic procedures to include:
- Joint replacement
- Discectomy to remove herniated disc fragments
- Laminectomy to ease pressure on the spine and spinal nerves, treat injuries or remove tumors
- Laminotomy to relieve pressure on the spinal nerves
- Spinal fusion to relieve pain from spinal stenosis, herniated discs, scoliosis and other back conditions
- Fracture repair
- Rotator cuff repair
We have the expertise to handle total joint replacement surgery as well as a myriad of injuries related to sports medicine. An accurate, prompt diagnosis will ensure your treatment is started as soon as possible to get you back to what you love as quickly as possible.
We always begin with non-invasive procedures. When surgery is the best solution, you can be assured that our minimally invasive surgical procedures offer smaller incisions and better precision for our surgeons meaning less pain, fewer complications and a quicker recovery.